New Thread | Feel young
The State Philharmonic of Oradea organizes the cultural project Fil Nouveau | Feel young, dedicated to young instrumentalists from Romania, to perform with the orchestra of the Oradea Philharmonic on May 26, 2022. This project aims to support young talents and promote them as soloists during the 2021-2022 season. The selection will be made following an online audition. Those interested in participating in this project are kindly requested to send their application to email@example.com by 31 March 2022. The digital material will be uploaded to the youtube platform as an unlisted video.
- Application stage (08 March – 31 March): Application for the Audition by submitting the application form, which will contain links to video material with recordings of concert parts, virtuoso works for solo instrument and orchestra.
- Analysis and selection phase (01 April – 10 April): Analysis of the materials submitted by a specialist committee
- 13 April: Communication of the results of the analysis and selection phase;
Feel Nouveau competition result | Feel young
- Preparation of the repertoire (12 April – 15 April): choice of the concert programme together with the Manager, the Artistic Council and the Concert Conductor
- Concert preparation rehearsals (23- 26 May): 26 May dress rehearsal
- The actual concert (26 May): the concert from the soloist position
* Between 16 and 19 May , the selected candidates will be able to attend the orchestra rehearsals during the above mentioned period, in order to get used to the rhythm and rigour of the rehearsals of the Oradea State Philharmonic.
They come from accredited state or private educational institutions in Romania and have one of the following qualifications, as appropriate:
a) students in vocational schools and colleges, aged at least 14 years old at the date of the project launch (8 March 2022);
b) daytime undergraduate / master students aged up to 26 years old, who have reached the age of 26 on the date of the project launch (8 March 2022);
Enrolment in the project
The application file must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (scanned from the original, in PDF format, in a single file!) between 8 March and 31 March and must include:
- Consent to the processing of personal data, available here:
- Sample audition application form, signed by the candidate, available here: Application form
- Digital submission form available here: Digital form (this form does not print, we will synchronise it automatically)
- Motivation letter / artistic creation justifying, in 1 – 2 pages, the desire to participate in this programme and its applicability in Romania (motivation, justification);
- Recommendation from at least one tenured teacher in pre-university or university education, as appropriate; or personalities in the artistic field;
- Copies of educational documents: transcripts, school reports, diplomas (baccalaureate, bachelor, advanced studies, master);
- Certificate attesting the applicant’s status in the current pre-university / university year;
- ID copy;
Note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyfoBfyveVA (Video uploading guide on youtube – unlisted)